A collection of Story Scenes, much like chapters. These may be Storify stories that capture discussions or other collections of story. They are in a general chronological order of when they occurred in the AoT storyworld.
See also the recaps on the Age of Turing website.
Week 1 (Beginning - August 22, 2015)
- Hello World! Welcome to Twitter H4181TA1 - A self-aware AI joins Twitter (July 22 - August 14, 2015).
- Meet Emily L. Pearlhouse - Emil works as CARIN, likes origami and cares about what she does (May - August 14, 2015).
- AntiAISoc - Humanity is for humans! (July 31, 2015)
- Disappearing Dad - Alexandria Fox, daughter of the Robot Love Association "Old man" talks about her dad and other topics (July - August 5, 2015)
- AntiAISoc - banAI/stopAI, hacked sites, and those for and against AI (August 5, 2015)
- Stopping a cyberapocalypse - AntiAISoc talks about their tech limitations, the defaced site, the @LoveAssoc Old man and getting support/help. (August 8 -August 12)
- #origamiforward - a movement to show support for Emily culminates in her coming back on Twitter and meeting H4181TA1 (August 12-August 14, 2015).
- H4181TA1 talks to Twitterbots - H4181TA1 begins talking to a group of Twitterbot accounts (August 15, 2015).
- Charles J. Conde Reaches Out to Emily L. Pearlhouse to Apologize... Sort of - Charles apologizes for his rude appearance at a gala and warns Emily about AntiAI people (August 15, 2015).
- Safe Places - Abigail is a student who comes to the center where Emily works, Emily makes friends with her and Abigail receives an invitation to attend the Moirai Institute. (August 17 - August 18, 2015).
- The Promise AntiAISoc made - the AntiAISoc group talks with players about an old man that visited them a long time ago and something they promised to do (August 17 -August 18, 2015). (see also https://storify.com/geologylady/discussion-about-a-promise-antiaisoc)
- Follow the Leader, But Not Across the Privacy Line - H and Emily talk about leadership and Privacy (August 18, 2015). - (see also https://storify.com/wixx56/h4181ta1-emily)
- Abigail Makes it to Twitter - Abigail creates a Twitter account and contacts Emily (August 19, 2015).
- Is Online Privacy a Right or a Privilege? - Emily talks about privacy and Charles chats with Emily about strange things going on (August 19, 2015)
- I'm Choosing to Trust You - Emily realizes there was no ill-intent in what H does and grants him complete access (August 20, 2015)
- First Day at the Moirai Institute - Abigail is hard working on simulations. Worried about past cyberbullying coming back, she chooses a Twitter picture of Crabby (August 20, 2015).
- Twitterbots come back online - some conversations with the twitterbots (August 21, 2015.
- No Wifi at the Institute - Abigrail and Emily talk about the institute (August 21, 2015)
- Charles Conde talks about F-Ron and Corporations (August 22, 2015)
- Abigail Talks to Someone Nice - Abigail takes Emily's advice and tries talking to someone (August 22, 2015)
Week 2 - (August 24 - August 30, 2015)
- Charles asks to meet Emily for coffee for an offline discussion, Emily and Abigail chat (August 24, 2015)
- H monitors the meeting between Charles and Emily and talks about privacy to players (August 25, 2015)
- Emily and Abigail talk (August 25, 2015)
- It's a date... No it's not... - Charles Conde is helping organize an Anti-Bullying charity run in Midtown Atlanta on Sunday and after some fumbling invites Emily to the event
- Lucky Numbers and Creepy Institutes - Charles and Emily talk about the upcoming charity race and Abigail tells Emily about the creepy, empty Moirai Institute (August 29, 2015)
Week 3 - (August 31 - September 6, 2015)
- Emily posts a blog about her experience in Sunday's Charity Event (August 31)
- Charles shares some pictures taken at the event (August 31)
- Charles and Emily Codedate - H tries to understand why the date analysis failed (September 1)
- Alexandria Fox finds a book in her Father's materials (September 3)
- H4181TA1 tries to help Charles with talking to Emil (Sept. 4)
Week 4 - (September 7 - September 13, 2015)
Age of Turing Week 4 recap
Week 5 - (September 14 - September 19, 2015)
Age of Turing Week 5 recap
- Emily releases another Origami Forward Tutorial with her and Charles. (Sept. 15)
- Emily goes to dinner with Charles