A listing of the Twitter Accounts connected to AoT
Twitter Accounts (a quick list with all the posts is also available here ). The taglines listed come from the Twitter User profile for each account.
See also the characters page of the Age of Turing website, which updates as the story progresses.
Main (Human) Characters
- Abigail Escada - MathGeek @aemathgeek
- Emily L. Pearlhouse @EPearlhouse
- Charles J. Conde - @condesamurai - Entrepreneur. Passionate about #AI innovation, #opensource tech & the #quantifyself movement.
- H @H4181TA1
- Pretty Data! @intergraphbot
- Naut Hue Maine @NautMaine - This world has many awe-inspiring things, humans not being one of them... few exceptions perhaps.
- Moiraibot @moiraibot - A TwitterBot [in alpha] created to answer questions about the Moirai Institute for Advanced Computational Studies. (older messages are deleted after two days)
Humans (Impartial/Pro AI)
- DataIsGood @dataisgood - I love data
- Robot Love Assoc - @LoveAssoc - We believe that all sentient beings should be free to love whoever they love.
- garage AI @garage_ai - I am making an AI in the garage... no really
- Xia Woo Lin @Xiawl - Japanese American. I love origami, all things cyberpunk, and wacky nail art!
Humans (Anti AI)
- Anti AI Society - @antiaisoc - Computers will be denied! AI should NOT be allowed to take over the world!!
- Charley Sanghvi @CharleySanghvi
- John Dontrustai @dontrustai - #AI can never be trusted. Don't make the same mistake I did. Humanity depends on it
Not (yet) listed on the Age of Turing characters page
- Brad Maker @MakerBrad - I make things
- Benito Escher @BenitoEscher - Financial Consultant.